Setting children on a path of lifelong learning
Poipoia ä tätou tamariki ki te hïkoi i te ara o te mätauranga mö
ake tonu atu
Our School and Community Vision
When students leave Sylvia Park School we would like them to…
- Achieve at or above national norms in literacy and numeracy to maximise all learning.
- Demonstrate initiative to contribute positively within a changing society.
- Be confident in their own identity.
- Show resilience and flexibility to overcome challenges.
- Maintain effective relationships based on tolerance, respect and honesty within a diverse community.
Congratulations to our 2014 Prizegiving awardees!
Dux - Richard Chhum Runner up - Mine Samau
Principal's Award - Daniel Moala Runner up - Kelston Lui Pope
English Award - Stacey Mauava Runner up - Mine Samau
Maths Award - Richard Chhum Runner up - Daley Mauava
Senior Citizenship - Violet Toto Runner up - Stacey Mauava
Most improved senior pupil - Mine Samau Runner up - Bronson Mc Ginty
Te Tohu Rangatira - Korban Cope Runner up - Aramoana Soper
Junior School Awards
Sam Lotu-Iiga Environment Award - Joseph Casey
Most Improved Junior in Maths - Shadrach Palenapa
Most Improved Junior Writer - Hofoni Tonga
For Junior Citizenship - Yasmine Osikai
Most Improved Junior Student - Fineula Motuapuaka
'Levi the Bear' Class Award - 2014 is Room 16!
Follow us on Twitter!