Setting children on a path of lifelong learning
Poipoia ä tätou tamariki ki te hïkoi i te ara o te mätauranga mö
ake tonu atu
Our School and Community Vision
When students leave Sylvia Park School we would like them to…
- Achieve at or above national norms in literacy and numeracy to maximise all learning.
- Demonstrate initiative to contribute positively within a changing society.
- Be confident in their own identity.
- Show resilience and flexibility to overcome challenges.
- Maintain effective relationships based on tolerance, respect and honesty within a diverse community.
Term 3 - STEP UP, STEP OUT. WHY DANCE?
Friday 22 August 2014 - Principal's awards
Room 1: Bailey Maruariki Butler Room 2: Oweem Naeem
Room 3: Kylah Hobson Room 4: Sita Kaufusi
Room 5: Raymond Nov Room 6: Elyse Harold-Fasi
Room 10: Julian Meteka Room 11: Liam Pickles
Room 13: Bronson Morrell Room 23: Benson Herman
Speech Finalists Certificates
Room 7: Acacia Hobson-Nathan, Lorenzo Tetley, Rylee Jamieson
Room 8: Angele Ouk, Brandon Wilmshurst, Nancy Vaihola
Room 9: Cassie Watson, Gabriella Mafi, Joseph Casey, Judy Leang Kry, Malu Moala
Room 12: Adi Mafi, David Penjueli
Room 14: Trey Pawa, Virgil Pillissi
Room 15: Caleb Allen, Harishna Deo
Room 16: Nia Fepuleai, Tanya Iqbal
Room 17: Adriana Taimalelagi, Sione Liuanga
Room 18: Aifala Mauava, Alyssa Arnesto
Room 19: Annaleigh Taufa, Daley Mauava
Room 20: Clara Daunoco. Stacey Mauava
Room 21: Ana Aku, Te Oriwa Hillman
Special-Whaea Barb: Zac Allen
Junior sports award: Tera Takai
Senior sports award: Abraham Santos
'Levi the Bear' class award: Room 16
Follow us on Twitter!