Setting children on a path of lifelong learning
Poipoia ä tätou tamariki ki te hïkoi i te ara o te mätauranga mö
ake tonu atu
Our School and Community Vision
When students leave Sylvia Park School we would like them to…
- Achieve at or above national norms in literacy and numeracy to maximise all learning.
- Demonstrate initiative to contribute positively within a changing society.
- Be confident in their own identity.
- Show resilience and flexibility to overcome challenges.
- Maintain effective relationships based on tolerance, respect and honesty within a diverse community.
Term 3 - STEP UP, STEP OUT. WHY DANCE?
Friday 5th September - Principal's awards
Room 1: Jester Niuula Room 2: Xaviar Riwaka
Room 3: Euvanash Chandirasekar Room 4: Blake Ashby
Room 5: San'Jose Enoka Room 6: Jaeda Ala'alatoa-Dale
Room 7: Revelation Togafau Room 8: Rylah Kumar
Room 9: Angelina Topeni Room 10: Tamsyn Wharekawa
Room 11: Tryden Hauraki Room 12: Salote Aku
Room 13: Bronson Morrell Room 14: Piata Cameron
Room 15: Vai Likiafu Room 16: Richie Robinson
Room 17: Monica Samita Room 18: Jayde Andrews
Room 19: Saia Moala & Ofa Tonga Room 20: Sapphire Morrell
Room 21: Preston Te Moni Room 23: Priscila Rathee
Special-Whaea Barb: Sione Liuanga
Special-Mrs Maitland: Ryan Gillum
Junior Sports Award:
Senior Sports Award:
'Levi the Bear' Class Award: Room 2
Follow us on Twitter!