Our Mission Statement
Setting children on a path of lifelong learning
Poipoia ä tätou tamariki ki te hïkoi i te ara o te mätauranga mö
ake tonu atu
Our School and Community Vision
When students leave Sylvia Park School we would like them to…
- Achieve at or above national norms in literacy and numeracy to maximise all learning.
- Demonstrate initiative to contribute positively within a changing society.
- Be confident in their own identity.
- Show resilience and flexibility to overcome challenges.
- Maintain effective relationships based on tolerance, respect and honesty within a diverse community.
School Zone map here